Frustrated from fogged up glasses, too many straps around your head and your mesh mask pushing against your nose and chin?
That irritated us too! That is why we have put a lot of time into ensuring that this does not happen again. So the Anti-Fog Full Face Mask was born.
Version 2.0 Update:
- No pressure point where the fan sits
- 3D print (patented) instead of glue for easy swapping of cable or fan
- No need for additional rubbers
- Even more low profile
- Better looking
- Replacement kits available for easy replacement of cable or fan
This 2-in-1 mask has the advantages of a mesh mask and goggles. Instead of the normal setup with loose glasses and a loose mesh mask, we do it differently; The goggles and mask are attached to each other and can also be attached to your head with 1 strap, which is provided with a click closure. The mask itself would not make contact with your nose or mouth/chin, this way; you won’t have to worry about the continuous pressure from your mask.
With the soft padding from the mesh mask, you can easily draw your weapon without bumping your cheeks against your stock. You can always look trough your scope without tilting your head 90 degrees.
The goggles are equipped with a fan to ensure that you never get fogged up again; even with a full ghillie suit! The fan is protected by a mesh plate that stops the impact from a BB. Included is a powerbank which you can connect to the fan, just plug & play! Oh yeah; Don’t forget to charge the powerbank!
The lenses and mask are available in different colors and camo’s;
- Transparent (Clear)
- Tinted (Dark) (Darkness level of sunglasses)
- GreenZone (Currently poorly available due to resource shortage)
- Olive Drab
- Wolf Grey
- Kryptek Nomad
- Kyptek Mandrake
- Ranger Green
All of this, so that you can always select the perfect mask that matches your loadout!
In the box:
- 1x Goggles & Mask already assembled with cable (0,5m)
- 1x Powerbank (8-10 hours of life) & charging cable
- 1x (Protective) transport bag for the perfect mask